Tuesday 20 September 2016

magazine front cover

Magazine Front Cover

I have included an image of Blake Lively on my front cover, as she is pretty, has good fashion sense and is a well known actress. She is also quite young and has been in various TV shows aimed at teenage girls, so a lot of readers would know who she is and be able to relate to her. The image also shows Blake looking straight into the camera, which engages the audience.

I called my magazine Attire, as it links to the genre (fashion) the magazine is about. I added the month and year the magazine was published, so that it looks more like a real magazine and so people know what issue it is. I included a barcode so that my magazine looks more realistic and professional.

I added cover lines which included rhetorical questions and alliteration to get the reader involved. Underneath my cover lines I added a small description of what the article is about so that the readers can judge if they want to read the magazine or not.

I used colours for my heading and cover lines that were in Blake's top, so that it all ties in together and it looks more professional and like a real magazine.









No comments:

Post a Comment